EVERY CONTRIBUTION COUNTS
Our childhood cancer community in Ukraine needs us now more than ever. Here is how you can donate to the emergency fund:
Through Paypal* or Card* via the button below:
indicating the keyword “Ukraine” helps us allocate your donation
Directly through bank transfer:
Name account holder: Childhood Cancer International – Europe
Keyword: Ukraine (indicating the keyword helps us allocate your donation)
Bank: Erste Bank
IBAN: AT51 2011 1843 5194 4400
Address: Servitengasse 5/16, 1090 Vienna
In both cases, please always indicate the word “Ukraine”. This will help us allocate your donation. If you have trouble donating or indicating the keyword, please write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
WHAT IS THE EMERGENCY FUND FOR?
Ukrainian Childhood Cancer Emergency Fund has been created by CCI Europe in order to support our Ukrainian childhood cancer community. CCI Europe will in full transparency allocate funds where they are most needed:
- Travelling: fleeing Ukraine, regrouping families, travelling back home
- Medical: pharmaceutical or medical supplies, drugs, cancer treatment (if not covered by the state’s health insurance)
- Housing: pay of rent, hotel, parents house for families of children with cancer from Ukraine (if not covered by local NGO’s)
- Daily expenses: food, clothes, hygiene goods
- Others such as translation costs etc.
- Coordination helpline: contact point for all refugee patients and NGOs
Every donation will benefit from a report of the fund allocation.