Apply for funding
Are you a member organisation of CCI and are in need of financial support for families from Ukraine?
Ukrainian Childhood Cancer Emergency Fund has been created by CCI Europe in order to support our Ukrainian childhood cancer community. The Fund is used to support families with a child diagnosed with cancer who fled Ukraine during the war.
Download the application form below and return it to email@example.com
Criteria are mentioned in the application form.
WHAT IS THE EMERGENCY FUND FOR?
Ukrainian Childhood Cancer Emergency Fund has been created by CCI Europe in order to support our Ukrainian childhood cancer community. CCI Europe will in full transparency allocate funds where they are most needed:
- Travelling: fleeing Ukraine, regrouping families, travelling back home
- Medical: pharmaceutical or medical supplies, drugs, cancer treatment (if not covered by the state’s health insurance)
- Housing: pay of rent, hotel, parents house for families of children with cancer from Ukraine (if not covered by local NGO’s)
- Daily expenses: food, clothes, hygiene goods
- Others such as translation costs etc.
- Coordination helpline: contact point for all refugee patients and NGOs
Every donation will benefit from a report of the fund allocation.